- Army Reserve Family Program (PDF) - This site provides information on family program support offices, reserve family member benefits, family readiness handbooks, and reserve family news.
- Guide to Reserve Family Member Benefits - This guide provides an overview of military benefits and how to access them. It identifies eligibility requirements associated with some entitlements and provides guidance for obtaining assistance on specific questions and problems.
- Marine Corps Reserve Community Services - Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is the byproduct of merging the Corps old Morale, Welfare, and Recreation and Human Resources programs and tailoring them to better meet today's needs in personal and family readiness. MCCS is designed around five essential, required capabilities: Marine Corps Family Team Building, Personal Services, Semper Fit, Business Operations, and General Support. Marine Forces Reserve, due to the Forces unique challenges, will focus on the first three.
- Navy Reserve Ombudsman - The Reserve Ombudsman provide a volunteer force who is able to offer support and guidance to families.
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs - This site is dedicated to today's Reserve force. It provides information about the policies, programs, and initiatives that OSD/Reserve Affairs manages for the National Guard and Reserve Components of the United States Armed Forces. This includes family support/readiness issues.