City Hall and associated city buildings will be closed to the public from 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 25th to 8:30 a.m. Monday, December 7th to limit the spread of COVID-19 following the Thanksgiving holiday.
Staff will be working remotely and ask that any correspondence be submitted electronically (via email or voicemail) to be addressed during that period of time. Mailed documents are of course still welcomed – but email and voicemail are preferred during this period. Thank you and please stay safe during these challenging times.
Until further notice, all public meetings will be held via Zoom. Please see instructions for participation HERE.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available a minimum of 48 hours prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Paul Danesi, Chairman
- Jason Gittle, Vice Chairman
- Sheryl Guglielmo, Secretary
- Shannon Bénay
- Mike Davis
- Jim Lewis
- Sean McNamara
- Fred Uriot
About the Board
- Lauren Stamatis, Planning Board Clerk
The Attleboro Planning Board is composed of 9 volunteer members who are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Municipal Council. The Planning Board was established to administer subdivision regulations in accordance with local and state subdivision control law, administer site plan review, and administer land development special permit applications, including the City's two water resource protection overlay districts.
They also update the City's Comprehensive Plan, and make decisions and recommendations required by the Zoning Ordinance and the state Zoning Act in regard to zoning amendments and rezoning petitions. The Board typically meets on the first and third Monday nights of the month and occasionally on Tuesday nights for joint public hearings with the Municipal Council. The best way to reach the Board members is through the Department of Planning and Development.
- Form A - Approval not Required (PDF)
- Checklist For Form B Stormwater (PDF)
- Form C - Definitive Subdivision Plan (PDF)
- Form E - Street Extension Plan (PDF)
- Form F - Council, Peer Review Appeal (PDF)
- Form G - 81W, Amend.Mod.Res Plan (PDF)
- Form H - Street Discontinuance Plan (PDF)
- Form I - 81U, App.Mod.Disapp. Plan (PDF)
- PB Special Permit Application (PDF)
- Rezoning Petition (PDF)
- Street Acceptance Application (PDF)
- Subdivision Application Checklist
Site Plan Review Applications
- Planning Board Rules and Regs Governing Subdivisions of Land (PDF)
- Construction Standards and Specifications (PDF)
- Stormwater - TSS and TP
- Water Resource Protection District Map 1 (PDF)
- Water Resource Protection District Map 2 (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance (PDF)
- Local Stormwater Ordinance and Regulations (PDF)