City Clerk - Stephen K. Withers
Records Access Officer - Stephen K. Withers
Assistant City Clerk - Sharon Rivard
About The City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk is an elected position.
The City Clerk's office serves as the focal point of City
Government. General Information, direction and assistance are
provided to all citizens or others having business in the City. The
Office of the City Clerk is the municipal archival for the filing,
maintenance, disposition and preservation of City records and
- Issues, licenses and permits, including marriage licenses, dog licenses, permits for raffles and bazaars, fuel storage permits, Class 1, 2 & 3 auto licenses
LATE FEE: June 1st - $25.00 PER DOG OR $50.00 TO $150.00 for Kennel.
- Records & provides certified copies of birth, death and marriage records.
- Records & certifies Planning & Zoning Board decisions.
- Records Business Certificates.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed officials.
- Post meetings of all governmental bodies.
- Provides access to public records.
- Sale of Parking Passes for Municipal Lots.
- Collect fines for non-commercial violations of certain ordinances.
- Responds to inquiries from general public.
Office of the City Clerk, City Hall
77 Park Street
Attleboro, Ma. 02703
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Phone (508)223-2222 Ext. 3111