Office Manager - Maryann Draine
|Fran V. Hutton|
|Henry B. Reiley III
About The Election's Office
|It is the responsibility of the Attleboro Board of Election Commissioners to comply with all local, state and federal election laws and regulations. Our duties include:
- Conducting all local, county, state and federal elections in Attleboro.
- Securing polling locations.
- Appointment and training of Election Day officials at the polls.
- Maintenance of voting machines, equipment and supplies.
- Certification of election results.
- Registering voters.
- Providing candidates with campaign and campaign finance information.
- Certifying candidate nomination papers, and initiative petitions.
- Conducting the annual city census.
- Updating information in the state Voter Registration and Information System.
- Printing the annual List of Persons Book.
- Maintaining and making available voter lists.
- Providing various extracts from voter and census information.
- Researching past voter and census information as requested.
Election Department, City Hall
77 Park Street
Attleboro, Ma. 02703
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30AM to 1:0PM and
2:00PM to 4:30PM
Phone (508)223-2222 Ext. 3271