Programs & Services
- LIFELines - The LIFELines Service Network provides online resources in areas such as deployment readiness, family support, transition assistance and MWR.
- Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Headquarters - The Navy MWR administers a varied program of recreation, social and community support activities on U.S. Navy facilities worldwide. Their mission is to provide quality support and recreational services that contribute to the retention, readiness and mental, physical, and emotional well-being of sailors and their families.
- Navy Family Ombudsman Program - This site is dedicated to support the volunteers who comprise the Naval professional Ombudsman team. This includes Ombudsmen, Ombudsman Assembly members and Naval Services Family Line staff.
- Navy Services FamilyLine - Naval Services FamilyLine is a volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for every sea service family. This is achieved by answering questions from spouses about the military lifestyle, referring spouses to organizations which may be able to assist them, publishing and distributing free booklets and brochures which contain very helpful information, and developing successful educational programs for the sea service spouse.
- Surface Spouses - The Navy Surface Spouses provide a comprehensive resource for sailors and their families enabling them to access information about the Navy communities in which they reside or to which they may be relocating.