**Starting June 15, 2021, meetings will NO LONGER be held via Zoom, and instead will be held in person at City Hall**
- Shannon Bénay, Chairwoman
- Heather Whitehead, Vice Chairwoman
- Thom Morin, Secretary
- Bill Beardwood
- Tiffany Foster
- Jason Gittle
- Jim Lewis
- Fred Uriot
- Lauren Stamatis, Planning Board Clerk
About the Board The Attleboro Planning Board is composed of 9 volunteer members who are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Municipal Council. The Planning Board was established to administer subdivision regulations in accordance with local and state subdivision control law, administer site plan review, and administer land development special permit applications, including the City's two water resource protection overlay districts.
The Board typically meets on the first and third Monday nights of the month and occasionally on Tuesday nights for joint public hearings with the Municipal Council.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available a minimum of 48 hours prior to the meetings. Please note that links to digital copies of documents are only available for upcoming online agendas - the links may be deactivated as soon as the day after the meeting. For access after that, please email email@example.com or stop by our office during normal business hours.
Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Form A - Approval not Required (PDF)
- Form B - Preliminary Subdivision Plan (PDF)
- Checklist For Form B Stormwater (PDF)
- Form C - Definitive Subdivision Plan (PDF)
- Form E - Street Extension Plan (PDF)
- Form F - Council, Peer Review Appeal (PDF)
- Form G - 81W, Amend.Mod.Res Plan (PDF)
- Form H - Street Discontinuance Plan (PDF)
- Form I - 81U, App.Mod.Disapp. Plan (PDF)
- PB Special Permit Application (PDF)
- Rezoning Petition (PDF)
- Street Acceptance Application (PDF)
- Subdivision Application Checklist