- Boards & Commissions
- Planning Board
**Starting June 15, 2021, meetings will NO LONGER be held via Zoom, and instead will be held in person at City Hall**
- Shannon Bénay, Chairwoman
- Heather Whitehead, Vice Chairwoman
- Tiffany Foster, Secretary
- Bill Beardwood
- Melinda Kwart
- Jim Lewis
- Fred Uriot
- Lauren Stamatis, Planning Board Clerk
About the Board
The Attleboro Planning Board is composed of 9 volunteer members who are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Municipal Council. The Planning Board was established to administer subdivision regulations in accordance with local and state subdivision control law, administer site plan review, and administer land development special permit applications, including the City's two water resource protection overlay districts.
They also update the City's Comprehensive Plan, and make decisions and recommendations required by the Zoning Ordinance and the state Zoning Act in regard to zoning amendments and rezoning petitions. The best way to reach the Board members is through the Department of Planning and Development.
The Board typically meets on the first and third Monday nights of the month and occasionally on Tuesday nights for joint public hearings with the Municipal Council.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available a minimum of 48 hours prior to the meetings. Please note that links to digital copies of documents are only available for upcoming online agendas - the links may be deactivated as soon as the day after the meeting. For access after that, please email email@example.com or stop by our office during normal business hours.
Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Mon Jun. 5
Tue Jun. 6
Mon Jun. 26
- Form A - Approval not Required (PDF)
- Form B - Preliminary Subdivision Plan (PDF)
- Form C - Definitive Subdivision Plan (PDF)
- Form E - Street Extension Plan (PDF)
- Form F - Council, Peer Review Appeal (PDF)
- Form G - 81W, Amend.Mod.Res Plan (PDF)
- Form H - Street Discontinuance Plan (PDF)
- Form I - 81U, App.Mod.Disapp. Plan (PDF)
- PB Special Permit Application (PDF)
- Rezoning Petition (PDF)
- Street Acceptance Application (PDF)
Site Plan Review Applications
City of Attleboro GIS System
The public can use this system to locate parcels by address, parcel ID, or owner. You can review assessing information, zoning districts, flood plain, wetlands, and more. For use instructions, please see the CAI Help Guide.